Raney Ranch Retrievers is a DBA of Raney Ranch LLC and is a privately owned Limited Liability
Company that is engaged in the business of operating a private dog training and recreational
facility. Raney Ranch LLC arranges trespass leases for it members to enter its private lands.
Raney Ranch Retrievers is a kennel licensed by San Diego County Department of Animal
To ensure compliance with all appropriate rules, regulations and lease terms, each member is
required to complete this application. This application set forth the rules that each member is
required to abide by.
- Safety, common sense and courtesy will be the #1 rule of Raney Ranch Retrievers.
- I will treat my fellow members with respect. Conduct, which is objectionable,
dangerous, or detrimental to lessee or lesser, may result (at the sole option of Raney
Ranch Retrievers) in loss of membership.
- When entering lands operated by Raney Ranch Retrievers, I will present both my
membership and picture identification when asked by any Raney Ranch Retrievers
- I will not operate my vehicle off any roads.
- I will park my vehicle on roads and marked areas only.
- I will keep a copy of current proof of insurance in my vehicle(s) I intend to use on Raney
Ranch Retrievers properties, and will present it upon request of any Raney Ranch
- No off-road vehicles can be brought on to properties.
- I will make the appropriate reservation(s) prior to using the land(s) operated by Raney
Ranch Retrievers by phone, text or e-mail. No verbal reservations please.
- I will leave gates open or closed, as I found them. Each gate that I open I will
immediately close after passing.
- I will camp only in designated areas.
- Drinking and driving are not allowed. No one under the influence of illegal substances
- No illegal substance(s) allowed on the properties.
- No handling of firearms allowed during or after consuming alcohol. Anyone breaking
this rule will immediately forfeit membership.
- Due to extreme fire danger, I will not permit, or start, an open fire. I can use a gas
barbecue grill only, and the barbecue grill must be at least two (2) feet of the ground, in
an area clear of vegetation, for fire clearance.
- Smoking is permitted only in automobiles and/or graveled areas only. No cigarette
butts will be left on the ground.
- I will obey all County, State and Federal laws while enjoying my membership with Raney
- I will handle my training and hunting equipment in a safe and courteous manner always.
No bullet, shot or arrows will be launched in such a manner to leave property
boundaries. I will not bring any guns into the designated archer areas.
- I will recognize that a designated representative of Raney Ranch Retrievers will resolve
problems in the field and I agree to abide by his/her decision in the field.
- I will adhere to any request by the landowners.
- I will take all measures necessary to protect any livestock when using the properties.
- I understand that my membership only allows for me to enter the properties operated
by Raney Ranch Retrievers, and that if I want to bring a guest I must get special permission to do so. Guest are only able to observe, no dog training, hunting or use of
other activities is allowed by any guest.
- I understand that all membership dues must be paid before I can use the facilities of
Raney Ranch Retrievers.
- All dogs must be under the control of their handler always.
- I will not litter. I will remove all material refuse and litter I deposit. Everything I bring in,
I am responsible to take out. To every reasonable extent, including but not limited to
shell casings. I will leave the land in the condition I found it.
- No cutting or gathering of firewood.
- No shooting into, around, or near domestic livestock. Your ammunition must not
disturb domestic livestock.
- Memberships are for one-year minimum.
- Family membership is member, spouse and their dependent children or grandchildren
under 18 years of age.
- I have read and signed the License and Hold-Harmless Agreement.
- Raney Ranch Retrievers, has the right to terminate any membership at its sole
discretion, at any time, without cause. Any monies paid in advance will be refunded.
Any infraction of these rules and regulations may, at the sole discretion of Raney Ranch
Retrievers will result in the immediate revocation of my membership.